Wednesday, July 14, 2010

an explanation

I've changed jobs recently due to a restructuring in my former workplace. I've got a job that I enjoy, but am working more hours in a different shift pattern, which doesn't leave me with the time I need to devote to the Draughty Old Fen.

I'd been planning to write this post later in the month, but realised when Linda from Don't Poke the Baby contacted me via a mutual friend, Pam, that there are folk out there who care about me in just the same way as I do about them. I'm sorry to have neglected you.

Since I don't want to leave blogging totally, I've started a blog attached to the local village magazine that I edit, that'll be officially launched at the start of August. If any of you want to stop by sometime and say hello, that would be great.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment - Frugal Dougal.